Me in 30 seconds…or slightly more
- INFJ-T (The Advocate), extroverted-introvert and minimalist wanabee.
- Kenyan native. I now live in South Africa.
- What I do? I like to help people learn things or do things better through stories and technology
- Why? I love to learn. And when I share my ideas online, I’m forced to do practice what I preach/believe.
What I’m Up to Right Now
1. Building this website, by focusing on content, traffic and email list building.
2. I’m also working on my masters at The University of Johannesburg. My thesis is on the factors that influence trust and adoption of digital content.
3. Word for the year: CONGRUENCE. That means making my actions in line with my beliefs. In practice, that means optimizing my life for learning and creating.
Last update was 3rd July 2018
Favorite quote: We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit – Aristotle. In other words, success is a few simple disciplines, practiced every day; while failure is simply a few errors in judgement, repeated every day.